Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Here It Comes... The 2009 Luther Lindley Family Reunion!

As May approaches, many Lindleys' thoughts begin to turn to... Possum Kingdom Lake.

The reunion is fast approaching, scheduled for May 22nd-25th this year. We're back at the Lakeshore Marina, and all the details can be found in this year's 2009 Luther Lindley Family Reunion Family Newsletter.

To read the newsletter, just click the link above. Copies have been sent to all the email addresses my Dad and I have on file, and if you submitted a regular mailing address at one of the previous reunion meetings you should be receiving a copy in your real mailbox.

Leave a comment if you have any questions, and we can't wait to see everyone again this year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CHUCK WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HA, HA, HA!!!!!!!

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)