Monday, December 1, 2008

Sad News... *UPDATED*

I spoke with my uncle Bill and my Dad tonight, and they asked me to pass along the sad news that Buster passed away this evening. Once I have more information on the funeral arrangements, I will be sure to pass them along here.

He will surely be missed by all.

Update:

Denise passed along this information earlier today with Uncle Ben's obituary and funeral arrangement information:

U.S. Veteran Bensen J. Lindley, 92, longtime Texas county resident passed away Monday evening December 1st at his residence in rural Optima. Vigil services will be Thursday evening, December 4th, 7:00 P.M. at St. Peter's Catholic Church. Funeral Liturgy will be Friday morning, December 5th at 10:00 A.M. at St. Peter's Catholic Church with Rev. Phillip Lindley, Rev. Bill Pruitt, Rev. Anthony Raj Ram and Rev. Raul Sanchez officiating. Rite of Committal will follow in Elmhurst Cemetery under the care of Henson-Novak Funeral Directors of Guymon. Memorials may be given to St. Peter's Catholic Church and will be accepted at the church or at Henson-Novak Funeral Directors, P.O. Box 1306, Guymon, OK 73942

No comments: